This week I published 3 new articles:
- The Procrastinators Ultimate Guide: The 6 Types (With Tips for Each One): don’t want to be a slave of your emotions? Keep reading to discover all the techniques proven to stop procrastination once and for all. Find your procrastination type and actionable tips to help you
- Ultradian Rhythm: How to Avoid Burnout and Boost Productivity: how to use your ultradian rhythm clock to improve your focus and make it easier for you to work without succumbing to fatigue
- 4 Deep Work Strategies: Do You Know the Best One For You?: Deep Work is the most valuable skill of the 21st century. Here are the 4 strategies to make it a habit. To learn more about Deep Work, read this article
And 3 new book summaries:
- Switch by Chip & Dan Heath
- The Productivity Project by Chris Bailey
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
If you prefer to read on Medium, you can follow me there.
Right, on to the Medley 😉
Here is your weekly dose of “5-Bullet Monday,” a list of what I’m pondering and exploring.
What I’m starting—
I’m going to start a YouTube channel! I spent this week improvising a “studio” to make sure I have good lighting and video quality.
What topics do you think I should cover first? Hit reply and let me know your suggestions 😉
What I’m reading—
I’m now reading “The Willpower Instinct“, another book that had been on my reading list for a while. It’s about the science of self-control and how it can be harnessed to improve our health, happiness, and productivity.
Three chapters in and I have learned so much already. So I’m excited about what’s to come in the next few chapters and getting insights that I can use for productivity and performance.
What I’m watching—
I enjoyed Bo Burnham stand-up act “Make Happy“. We normally think of comedians as people who say jokes to a microphone. It was refreshing to see someone do comedy in a whole different style. The songs were fantastic too. Highly recommended.
On great interviews—
Matthew McConaughey’s interview on the Hot Ones is fantastic. First, it’s a genius concept—interviewing people while eating spicy wings. But it gets even better because Sean Evans is a great interviewer. A great channel to follow.
And if you want to see more of Matthew McConaughey, his interview for “Between Two Ferns” with Zach Galifianakis was hilarious.
Be more productive—
In my Productivity Vault, you can find 300+ proven productivity hacks. These are all the productivity hacks I’ve spent years collecting and testing.
Everything that works with simple step-by-step instructions on how to apply to your work and life.
Get immediate access by clicking here.
Please give me feedback on Twitter. Which bullet above is your favorite? What do you want more or less of? Other suggestions? Please let me know. Just send a tweet to @dansilvestrecom and put #5BulletMonday at the end so I can find it.
If you’re enjoying 5-Bullet, I’d love it if you shared it with a friend or two. You can send them here to sign up.
I try to make it one of the best emails you get each week, and I hope you’re enjoying it.
If you want to support the 5-Bullet Monday newsletter and my other writing, there are many ways you can do that here.
And should you come across anything interesting this week, send it my way. I love finding new things to read through members of this newsletter.
Have a great week 😉