I just put the finishing touches on my productivity course “Zero to Done: The Art of Working Less and Achieving More”.
As you might remember, I launched an early-bird offer a few weeks back without recording a single video. Many people joined, I developed the course and gathered feedback. So we ended up at v1 of “Zero to Done”.
Now, I’m opening it up to early-users so I can gather even more feedback and truly make this the best productivity course ever developed.
Who are you?
Since I’m only sending this early offer to subscribers, you already know me.
I’m Dan Silvestre. I’m the owner of this blog on productivity and performance as well as the One Productivity newsletter.
If you like my content, you’re going to love the course.
What’s this course about?
Zero to Done is a productivity system for achieving high-output work.
It’s broken down into 4 parts:
- D is for Define
- O is for Optimize
- N is for Navigate
- E is for Evaluate
Here’s how everything fits together:
Each part is connected with all other parts, forming a system (or framework, if you prefer):
- Part I – Define: helps you define your goal, what you want to do, and what to focus on for the next 90 days. Here you define what is high-output work to you
- Part II – Optimize: helps you free up time to work on what you defined and also how to improve your focus when you sit down to do the work. Here you optimize your time and your focus (how to focus)
- Part III – Navigate: covers how to stay focused on your goal on day-to-day and week-to-week operations. Here you optimize how to stay focused
- Part IV – Evaluate: is about reviewing this system every 90 days and see what you can do to improve it. Here you evaluate your entire system/formula
Here are is the entire course curriculum with all the lessons of Zero to Done:
Part 0 – Intro
- Course Structure
Part I – Define
- Find Your Why
- 25-Year Aims
- 90-Day Cycle
- One Goal
Part II – Optimize
- The Whirlwind
- Deep Work
- Time Tracking
- Remove Distractions
- Time Blocking
- Plan Your Week
- Plan Your Day
Part III – Navigate
- Shrink Your Work
- Defend Your Time
Part IV – Evaluate
- Daily Review
- Weekly Review
- Monthly Review
- Adjust Course
Worksheets and templates are also included so you can complete the exercises on each lesson.
Why should I listen to you?
I’ve been studying and testing performance and productivity for over 10 years now.
This course distills everything I’ve learned in the simplest form possible. You get 10 years of research and tests in an easy and digestible format.
Ready to change your productivity?
Over the last 10 years, I’ve studied the masters of personal management and productivity.
Master such as:
- Peter Drucker, author of “The Effective Executive”, and “Managing Oneself” (and many other productivity and management classics)
- Stephen Covey, author of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “First Things First”
- David Allen, author of “Getting Things Done”, “Making It All Work”, and “Ready for Anything”
- Tim Ferriss, author of “The 4-Hour Workweek”, “Tools of Titans”, and “Tribe of Mentors”
- Seth Godin, author of “Purple Cow”, “Tribes”, and “The Dip” (among many others)
- Brian Tracy, author of “Eat That Frog”, “Million Dollar Habits”, and “Maximum Achievement” (and many others)
- Gary Keller, author of “The One Thing”
- Michael Hyatt, author of “Your Best Year Ever”, “Free to Focus”, and “Living Forward”
- Daniel Pink, author of “Drive” and “When”
- Brené Brown, author of “Daring Greatly” and “Dare to Lead”
- Charles Duhigg, author of “Smarter, Faster, Better” and “The Power of Habit”
And many, many others.
I have studied and distilled the lessons from these masters and applied them to my own life.
I’ve tested them for long periods of time and know what works and what doesn’t.
Is this course for me?
The Zero to Done Productivity System can help anyone change their path from procrastination to getting things done.
The system will particularly help you if you’re:
- an entrepreneur
- an office worker
- a teacher
- a doctor
If you’re not happy with your productivity right now, Zero to Done will show you the way to completely transform your performance.
If you’re a knowledge worker that wants to advance your career by working smart rather than working hard, this is for you.
Here’s the truth:
With a few tweaks to how you approach your work, you can become 100x more productive and effective.
And the benefits of becoming a high-output machine don’t end there.
Because you’ll be making progress on the things that matter, you’ll be happier at work and life.
Why should I join now?
When it comes to transforming your performance and productivity, yesterday is already late.
But you’re here today. And today you can take that step.
And here’s what more: I’m raising the price for each launch. I’m thinking anywhere between $300-$500 will be fair considering the amount of life-changing materials it will contain.
Today, you can get it for $197.
What are you waiting for?
See you on the inside 😉
P.s. if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org